Monday, August 26, 2013

Hurting

I broke the keyboard of my main pc on accident. I have to use my new laptop to do this.

I have been using Windows 8 for a few days now. I don't like this start screen bs. Takes a long time to find things in what should have been the start menu like in Vista.

I like my laptop, it's slick looking, black, with a cool HP design grayed into it. Its webcam is super sharp and the computer is fast.

I don't know. I suppose I will get used to it.

I have been having serious male pain when I pee. I don't know what this is. It feels like running a piece of steel rebar up there when I pee. Hurts a lot. I can go to the doctor but I don't want my peeny touched. It hurts. This is either related to my prostatitis or something worse, I just don't know.

I ordered new underwear, compression helps as it doesn't hurt me. I wear briefs only. Always have.
I think it is because I drank some soda (Pepsi) and that is what is hurting me. The urologists said it would. I shouldn't have bought some. Besides, unburned calories like from soda add to one's belly. You can see that in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment