Saturday, August 3, 2013

Self-Hate

If you read this blog, you know I have Social Anxiety Disorder and disabling Agoraphobia. I am supposed to take a med for this but it has side effects I don't want to deal with right now.

I have stress-induced prostatitis. The tests that determined this were chronicled here. These tests destroyed my nudity inhibition.

I hate my genital-urinary system. It constantly hurts to some degree. There are times I can't pee. When I do, it is like a trail of fire up my urinary path. I cannot go to the urologist. They won't see me without health insurance, which will come in October. Two freaking months away.

I will come out and admit this, I may have before, I don't remember. I hate being male. I hate the constant need and feeling. I hate feeling inadequate. I hate attention and am cursed with over-sensitivity.

I cannot change. If I was 20 years younger, I would. I am not effeminate, though, so that would be hard. If it was easily possible, like in Iain M Banks' Culture novels, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Is this over-sensitivity, apparent since I was a kid, a female trait? Is my anxiety disorder a female trait? Most who have it are female. Do I have a female soul?

No, I am male and it will stay that way. I don't hate myself, I hate what I am. It's hardly uncommon.

By the way, I am way over on my internet allotment for the month. I don't want a huge bill so I will be offline until the next cycle begins, this coming wednesday.

Who reads this? Drop a message if you would. Are you interested in my life?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment