Saturday, December 27, 2008

Underwear :)

During this unhappy Christmas holiday, in which I have been sick, my right ear stopped up (clearing now with suphedrine) and I am taking a new antibiotic, Something else unpleasant happened.

My Directv service is a sub-service to my mom's directv service. Yes, I live with my mom and dad. My dad is disabled and I do not go a day without seeing or helping him no matter how strong willed and unpleasant he can be. Anyhow, my mom somehow ran up the bill by ordeing some new remotes or something and our boxes were disconnected. This will persist until January.

When a directv is 'turned off' apparently, some channels are not blocked. These include the Directv info channels, government channels like C-Span and NASA TV, and yay, informercial channels.

I do not know why I like infomercials. I watch them when the box is unblocked but not as much as now. I think they are funny (like the infamous Magic Bullet 'party' infomercial). Isn't it funny that Mr T is doing one for the Flavor Wave oven? "I pity the fool...." More so on you, dude.

Some of these infomercial channels have shows like The Knife Show, which is funny in its own way, and the shocking and interesting Shop Erotic. I do not watch coin shows or auctions or gem sales. I do like the Jewelry Channel which helps me imagine the jewelry my characters wear in my stories. They can also be the focus of a story.

Some informericals are about squishing a woman's body in a bamboo fiber corset to make her seem less lumpy and (eww) saggy. They look hideous in their underwear. Imagine being a guy, attracted to her in this corset, not knowing that she looks like a deflated blimp when naked. The time would come when they are in a sexual situation, and she pulls it off (with effort). The guy takes one look at the saggy folds of hide and his erection would retract faster than a tape measure does.

I can't say every guy would find that repellent but I would. I am truly blessed to have a girlfriend that is fit and so very supple. That is not why I love her but it doesn't hurt.

Now let me tell you about me. I'd post a pic of me in my underwear if it wouldn't ruffle the prudish feathers of Blogger or Google. I may have a belly, not as bad as people seem to think, but otherwise, I am a cute guy.

I look good in underwear. I say this because I have seen other guys in all sorts of underwear in commercials or advertisements or on the package and they focus too much on the muscly body and hiding the peeny.

I look good because my muscles are average, my peeny is never hidden in clever light or draping effects, and my butt (my favorite part of me other than my eyes) is well represtented.

I like to wear briefs though there are times when I wear boxer briefs or trunks when I feel uncomfortable down there. I like them to fit just right.

I am not ashamed of my peeny, even when it is fully retracted because of cold or anxiety. It hides its potential then, becoming something more when excited. I am growing not to like having an erection, truthfully. It seems that it just doesn't matter. I must keep it in shape for Jen when our time comes.

I wear Hanes almost exclusively though the ideal underwear is cotton stretch by Merona from Target. I am not terribly impressed by name brand underwear.

I have a lot of it because I am searching for the perfect pair eludes me as yet.

What is perfect? Fit, look, color, material, feel. I hope Jen learns this so she can help me. Her opinion matters much to me. Satisfying her is my goal. She loves me more when I do sothing meaningful. I have no doubt that she loves me even when I upset her, which is never intentional.

Her underwear, I've never seen it, but I have felt it by touch, is soft and silky. I can't wait to see it but patience is the character flaw in me that keeps me with her.

I cant hug or kiss her because I'm sick. I do not want to make her sick.

But now with more powerful medicines, I will be able to hug her, which is a sensual moment for us.

Underwear is underrated. if you don't look good in yours, what's the point? Comfort and beauty go hand in hand, imo.

I will post a pic of my favorite underwear in a later post.

Ha ha.

I write what I'm thinking about. Helps keep my mind off how bad I feel.

A ghost needs not wear underwear. Arthelius gets by with just a spectral robe. Wouldn't that be great? Too bad reality bites there.

No comments:

Post a Comment