Friday, December 26, 2008

Sick, but Sharp

I have cut down on taking the Celexa-clone so it does not affect the cough medicine I take. I have a ? Stap infection? Cold? Respiratory infection? Whatever, it freaking hurts and my right ear is stopped up, screwing up my hearing, my 2nd most important sense.

It kinda hurts to breathe and I assume that I should go see the doc but I have no money to do so. It sucks. I wrote a letter to my bank about charging me to death for overdraft. I suck at math and Im weak to getting things I consider needed, no matter the cost.

I have written a lot over the last three days. I have watched the entire second season of Babylon 5 in the last three days. I have seen some of my favorite infomercials and i have been getting along fine mentally. No anxiety here in the rural wasteland.

This sickness is taking a toll on me. I may have to beg $15 from someone so I can see a doc.

I did the m-thing just a while ago and it's working fine. The antibiotic I am taking probably killed whatever was hurting my prostate.

It isn't cold. I dont know what is going on with the weather. It is probably why I'm sick. I didn't go to work today because my fever was over 100. I will not sign any punishment for missing too many days. I am truly sick.

My head cannot decide if it wants to hurt or not. My ear is bothering me. My chest feels like someone took a wire brush and cleaned out the inside of my bronchi and trachea, esp in my throat.

Oddly, I have not had much nasal congestion. This is maybe not the case since my coughing has become worse, a sign of respiratory distress. It shouldn't hurt to breathe.

I maybe getting emotionally better since this holiday bs is almost over. Hail hail, March 2nd. Texas Independence Day. Now there's you a holiday to celebrate.

This ghost is a Texan through and through and no amount of talk, or charm or even my favorite Californian, Jen, can take that out of me,

I got a bitchin new cell phone, a Samsung sgh-a127 camera phone. Let those douchebags commit a safety violation now. I will have photographic evidence. My only complaint about it is that it is red. I never liked red but its dark enough to be tolerable.

I played warcraft at Jen's house. I didn't get much out of it. I'd much rather play Final Fantasy 9.

Gosh, this would be a great time if I wasn't sick. Oh well, nothing is a perfect moment without some complication.

I will have a perfect moment sometime in January. I'll keep ya'll posted. I may take a trip to see the Alamo again and Jen's coming too. We may go see Disturbed, too. Hope my ear heals up before then.

Jen and I are becoming closer finally.

Maybe that is why I'm cheerful despite my distorted voice and uneasy breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment