Monday, December 22, 2008

Aborted M-Thing

This is a personal post. I write it beause understanding me is the goal of my blogs.

I am in a sexless relationship with Jen. This is because in her sometimes vapid mind, belief in marriage is something requisite to even sharing nakedness let alone a poke party.

I am a human male. I feel like the ghost I am in my web persona. My anxiety plays a huge role in that. I take a medicine (the Celexa-clone) that does have effects in the build-up and time of release in the male orgasm.

I can regulate how much time it takes but when I am just doing the m-thing for myself, I like it to go by quickly. The m-thing is a regulator. It purges hormones, settles my sometimes achy urinary system, and hey, it feels good.

In sex, in my experience, I can go a long time before climax. I do not know why that is, but likely because my troublesome prostate doesn't immediately react to things.

Betroubled with prostatitis makes it feel like a vise is pinching on the base of my urinary bladder. This leads to the pain.

The pain limits me to the m-thing maybe 3 times in a week, but sometimes not even that.

I have done the m-thing for most of my adult life, maybe not for a good reason, because sometimes, I was bored years ago. Not anymore.

I call it the m-thing because I hate the word 'mastrubation'.

The m-thing is natural, safe and satisfying.

I do advocate it, especially for girls, so maybe they can be safe and not exposed to diseases that upset the delicate balance of the female urogenital tract.

I abort it sometimes. When I am dehydrated, which is often, or when I am distracted by lack of privacy, loud noises or pain.

But tonight was the first time I aborted it because it is too cold. I have disabled the heat vent in my room because the heat dried out my skin. It is 31 outside now.

Come on, I mean, this is the rural wasteland, where 100 is just another day.

I should mention, all of my skin dries out, even the thing involved in the m-thing.

I will go take a shower, yay for shea butter, and maybe tomorrow. I am off from the cesspit. Maybe I can do my X-Mas shopping, because I couldn't afford it before now.

Arthelius never had to do the m-thing. I mean, hey, he used the Force to get into a lucky female's panties. Probably it's why he's a ghost now, you think?

LOL.

If you don't like this, sorry, this is my blog. What do you expect from a guy with a frigid gf?

No comments:

Post a Comment