Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beauty


This is Jenna Tacklova, the person who ran for Miss Canada in the Miss Universe Pageant scheme.

I saw her on CNN when that was going on and gosh, I have known transgender people in the past, you know, Austin, but gosh, Jenna is not like them. She is beautiful.

I have no problem with transgenderism. I mean, in my stories, it is done with either hormones and surgery or easily by reconstruction technology. I have written about Lin Ekesa here before. He became a she eventually through that technology.

Unlike real life, where Jenna likely had to go by hormones and surgery. I wish that technology existed for people like her. That way, she could be 100% female and no one would say anything.


I wish her all the success she desires. I think she is a beautiful feminine person.

I can't say that I am attracted to people like her. I mean, my ex-gf Jennifer typifies, at least physically, what I find attractive. I will likely never find another like her. For that, I am glad.

I may make another transgender character. In the age of Body Change, it doesn't mean a whole lot.

I wish that we did not hate. Of course, my wish of $30 million to have is more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment