Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Transgender Politician


This is Yollada. She is a politician who is Thai and has recently won a victory to whatever post in the Thai government.

Like Jenna T, Yollada is an attractive transgender person. It makes me wonder if humans as we evolve, are losing sexual dimorphism. I have XY-chromosomes as well but I sure don't look like a girl.


Though at wm, I was often mistaken for a girl. I do not know what that was about, could be my not-gender-specific eyeglasses. I like my glasses though I hate being myopically blind without them.

Read this story about Yollada, http://goo.gl/TqZsK

It is at Global Post, a news site that I read occasionally.

Don't mistake my interest in transgender people for wanting to be that way. I want to know how it happens and what it feels like. A great majority of transgender people I have seen are not attractive so how are these ex-boys attractive?

I wouldn't mind having one as a friend but nothing more than that.

Of all things to be curious about. I don't know why.

Oh, and mosquitoes. The little scourge. They seem to be a bad problem here. I will write about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment