Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kate


Does this look like a princess? Is she your image of a future queen? I don't know. I'm positive that she is 17x the charm and sweetness of any girl her age in America. I am glad for Prince William and wish Princess Diana could have seen this. Her heart needed all the gladness after the debacle of that lecherous scum Charles.

Truly, Charles did nothing no other Prince of Wales or King of the UK had done. Look at Henry VIII.

I vilify Charles because he is a link to a legacy of bad behavior. Most of all because of what he did to Princess Diana.

She will always be a princess, much beloved.

Maybe Kate will be as loved as Princess Diana. I hope so.

You can say America doesn't need royalty, the US Constitution does. However, what legacy do we have as Americans? Murdering others not like you? Great feats of the past. Legendary people whose help we could use right now.

I am Texan first, American, second. However, if given a choice, I would live under a Queen any day.

Good luck to Prince William and Kate. May they find the love and joy I never have :(

No comments:

Post a Comment