Monday, June 16, 2008

Nasty!!!

That barium sulfide solution I am forced by circumstances to drink tastes like spoiled vanilla yogurt. Ewwwww!!!!! It is so hard to drink and I shudder even now a full thirty minutes after fini9shing the first bottle.

This CT ordeal is just beginning. I am so eating at Sonic tomorrow. A chicken toaster sandwich, the ONLY way to alleviate hunger in a truly satisfying way.

I have to frink at least half of the other bottle in the morning. Double ewww! Then the other half in the radiology dept. I will let them know how that was.

The IV thing scares me. I hope it is quick like drawing blood. I'm told it will be an intensely uncomfortable sensation. As if this solution wasn't. I will moon them and show them my peeny just to anger and upset them. Hey, it is what is being scanned you know.

If this is for nothing, I will be very upset. Possibly suicidally so.

I actually want to wear a hospital gown and nothing else. I mean, there isn't any sense in hiding any thing and I need a way to eliminate my anxiety driven inhibition to be able to go through things like this.

I am mentally ill in only the anxiety disorder and its claws are in everything I do. Particularly when at the doctor any more.

I lost my pastiness on my arms, neck and head, but retain it everwhere else. What sort of mixed color is that? I sooo need to go back to a nocturnal schedule. Aint happening as long as my car is disabled and dead.

Grrrr... a new battery. Only the third one Ive gotten for it in 9 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment