Sunday, June 15, 2008

Anxiety and CT

Last wednesday, I went to Dr E as appointed and he told me that nothing he could do further can alleviate this elusive and intense pain that comes when I am not dehydrated, such as I have been critically for the last few days. He ordered a CT scan for me that will cover my middle and pelvic areas. I am most worried about the lower urinary tract and the bladder areas.

A troubling new sensation or lack thereof is bothersome to my anxiety. When the m-thing reaches the climax stage, the feeling is numbed or even muted. It is usually very intense thanks to the Celexa-clone.

Ay ya, a ghost shouldn't feel this way. I am scared of this scan and what it may find. If it is nothing, I will be genuinely shocked. Something is wrong in there.

The CT scan is in the hospital I was born in on tuesday morning. I will not be allowed to eat/drink/consume anything but the barium suspention fluid. I mean, I have like two liter-sized bottles of it to drink. I hope it doesn't taste nasty.

I will wear a green shirt and green underwear, blue jean shorts and maybe white or black socks depending on if I wear my white Asics or black New Balance shoes. If I am asked to get naked, oh well. I don't care about that anymore.

My job is making me very upset. I get so hot, people keep coming, coworkers always need something. Then some of them yelling at me. The next time it happens, I will show them why I am Dark Jedi Gregory aka Arthelius the Ghost.

I am drinking like a liter of Evian in the hope that I will re-hydrate my water starved body. I have not had enough in three days and there are two more to go in what the NWS is forecasting 100 degree days.

Nausea is common these days. I am not sure about eating when I feel this way. Lucky I am close to bedtime now. I bet I will wake up with a major provocation of the pain that stymies Dr E.

Why can't things just calm down? F-ing holidays. Paganism. That's all it is. An excuse to buy and sell something. Come to the wm, bother the overworked and underpaid associates with inane and frankly stupid questions. How can any of us keep our sanity?

I will post more on this personal anxiety provoking situation later. I must go to sleep, the only peace I get anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment