Saturday, June 28, 2008

Intensification

Readers of my blogs know, I have a recurring and painful yet mysterious urinary condition. It intensified two days ago and last night, I went to the ER. Gosh, it is getting worse and they have no idea what is causing it. I had another DRE. You want to know what it feels like? Get some KY jelly and exam gloves. Put the gloves on, smear them with the KY and then stick your index finger in your anal area, all the way in to its knuckle. It hurts and is demeaning. I don't understand how people who do anal sex get pleasure from it.

I have not been updating my blog as I should have. I am sorry. I have been hurting and trying to get by walking around, being outside, and sitting on a more comfortable seat than this modified task chair I have had since 2001.

Cheap wm crap. Oh, I am writing this because I aborted my trip to work. I was almost to CC when the pain got too bad. I pulled to the side of the road and used my cell phone to call in. I may catch hell for that but they can kma. My a. Ass. I love it. It is a very attractive part of me. I am not ashamed to say that. Everyone must admire some part of them. I like my eyes, my face, my peeny and my butt.

This does not mean I am anything other than hetero. Jen likes my butt, too. There is a physical attraction between us, of course.

I am forced to wear shorts (ew!) because the waistline of pants make the pain much worse. I have gained some weight from increased soda consumption and easier work. I thought my job was a waste of time a year ago, but in the GC, it is even more prevalent.

I fear Dr. E will do something surgical to find the culprit of this painful urinary problem. I have never had surgery and I do not EVEN want to think about lasers or cutting instruments anywhere near my genitals.

If this is TMI, get over it. You are afraid of talking about things like this? You are denying the knowledge of human anatomy and how best to be healthy. Knowing more always is a benefit.

If I ever find a website that allows it, I will post a pic of the affected area. One cannot tell from the outside other than a little testicular swelling. I am not ashamed of myself.

Blaming religion for inhibition is wrong. Inhibition is a personal choice. Overcoming an inhibition is easier than one might think. Just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment