Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Problem

I did shave today but I don't want to post the check picture. It was too cold to do it on my normal day yesterday. It was kind of cold today. Of course, this native Texan's idea of cold is anything lower than 70 degrees F.

I have a new anxiety medicine now, sertraline, and it is doing a good job. If you read the past of this blog, you know I used to take citalopram for a long time. Unlike it, sertraline does not make me super-sleepy.

It has all but disabled my sexual ability. It feels like it's not a big deal but I don't know.

I haven't had a bad panic attack since I started taking this new medicine. I will tell the doctor it is doing me good.

I have been able to sleep without panic waking me up like it was before.

This medicine has also all but swept away the grief I was feeling. I am able to remember my dad in a positive way.

I am constipated right now and that is never fun. Err, feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment