Thursday, November 28, 2013

Suffer Cold

I could bitch about the cold in my blog like I have been doing but really, I suffer in it.

There is no heat in my room. It pretty much flows with the temperature, though thankfully, doesn't get lower than the low 50's.

It is 30 degrees outside as I write this, radiational cooling through the clear sky into outer space. I reckon the stars are beautiful but I am not going to freeze my tail off by going out there.

It should warm up in the next few days, until la arctica sends another frigid package our way, which is looking likely in the long range forecast.

What is causing this? Seasonal procession? The Sun? Gaseous emissions from industry, cars, cows and people? I do not know.

I am also feeling kinda lonely, the holidays do that, you know.

That is why I hate them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment