Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Difference

For a long time, like when I was a kid in the 80s, it was like a dire insult to be called 'queer'. I have seen and been in fights that followed.

But as I got older, I was cute in that way as a teenager. People assume I was and am like that. They mistake my anxiety disorder for that.

I have misandry. How could I possibly like another guy like that? I don't feel attracted to other guys. I don't like that. What I am attracted to is female.

Certain females, like Mia Magma in the October issue of PH, that is what I like.

But the question that if you see a gay person, what would you think? I don't care, it is not my business nor is it my right to judge.

In Oakland this past Monday, a non-binary gendered teenager was set on fire on a city bus. What the hell? What gives people the right to do such a thing? It makes me so angry, intolerance and hate. Haven't we learned sensitivity for LGBT people? They are people too.

I am Texan, yes, but I am mildly liberal in beliefs. I believe everyone should be afforded the same respect and dignity. I don't understand the hurtful beliefs of conservative people. I believe they are willfully ignorant or just plain stupid.

No, I did not vote for Cruz. I have never voted for a re-stupid-can and never will.

I hope this burn victim, Sasha, will be okay.

Hate and intolerance should not be acceptable in any culture.

I have talked in my blog before about people who are that way. They don't bother me. It is just difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment