Sunday, November 24, 2013

Accursed Cold

If you read this blog, and some do, I know, you know that I HATE cold weather. It hurts. My hands and feet go numb in the cold, ice cold.

An unnatural cold airmass seems to have parked itself over our beloved Tx. I mean, 35 in the daytime? I can't remember when this happened in the past few winters and the thing is, it is not even winter yet! Not for a little under a month!

Ice storm gripping West Tx as I write this. It will be here later. I don't go anywhere so it is a non-issue, well, travel wise. It will be so cold.

Haven't seen the Sun in a few days. Get more upset on a primal level the longer sunlight is not felt, even on a pale hide like mine.

I don't know when this unnatural coldness will end. Maybe it will be 80 again soon, I sincerely hope.

I remember when I was a kid, it was like 5 degrees outside. I haven't really seen that since. I hope I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment