Saturday, July 25, 2015

Raw Animal Anger

There has been a fiasco in my budget that will ruin what usually is my favorite month (August). Okay, it isn't the end of the world, I can deal. Just won't have a few things. There will still be fried chicken and MeUndies and new headphones as mine are showing their age. 

I try not to feel angry. Angry is harmful. I just let it go but something inane caused it to spring forth like a busted dam. 

I watch NASCAR. Have since I was a kid. This minor league Xfinity Race is sometimes entertaining. However, it had an unfavorable result and gosh, I got so angry, still am, raw animal anger. 

When I get angry, it feeds into my panic disorder. It is amplified, I am so furious, I get energy I normally don't have and can't concentrate. Kinda like 'berserk' in Final Fantasy games, that kind of angry. 

It hurts my head and stomach. It causes some effects of a panic attack without the heart beating like a bass drum and feeling of fear. 

Causes panic sweat. Causes tension. Causes just plain fury. 

Also angry about weighing 173 pounds naked. What the fuck? That is like 15 over what I should weigh. I can;t exactly change my diet because I have no money. Got to get it at the first of the month and here it is in the hind end of July. 

This uncertainty about Windows 10 has been troubling me. About to find out what it's all about when I update my laptop. If it is okay, I will update this W7 machine. 

My laptop was always afflicted with Windows 8, any change is welcome. 

This anger makes my chest hurt. What is that about? Has panic disorder harmed my heart? I have worried about that for a long time. 

Stupid, just stupid. 

I will chill over time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment