Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Unfriendly

Let me say first that I do not have any problem with lesbianism. I mean, it is my favorite kind of naughty film.

Today, I went to the laundromat because there are issues with some of my clothes still smelling like that old house. Memory and all that, banish it so it doesn't hurt so damn bad. 

I miss my dad more than anything. I am reminded every day of something he said or what he would say. 

The laundromat is one I like, in the next town, a place I have been to many times. I do not use the one in this town because it is too damned expensive, as if they gouge for substandard service. 

So I am sitting there, watching the president talk about this stupid deal with an enemy nation, not paying any mind to anyone. 

Then this obvious lesbian girl who would win the ugliest girl contest of the month suddenly says from behind me, "Oh, I am not using that nasty washer after that man did." And a few other snide, misandric comments. 

What the fuck do you know, girl? I washed my delicate MeUndies and things in that washer, shirts with designs on them, stuff that can't be harshly washed like pants and towels can be. 

I use Woolite Delicate Care as a further precaution because MeUndies in particular will disintegrate over time if you do not take precautions. 

I am VERY particular about my underwear. I do not have certain things in them, other than the occasional pee stains because of my male problems. 

That washes out. I used a full dose of Woolite on them. I would be very disappointed if it didn't.

Let me be clear, I do not wet my pants. What happens is a reflex action when I am relaxed from peeing that causes a small amount to come down the pipe, as it were, feels like that.

It leaves a small spot, no larger than your big toenail. It isn't an issue. My underwear are not subjected to an acidic, bitter, sweaty, bleeding vulva. 

Understand that this only happens when I am upset or have to go really bad. 

This ugly girl upset me to the core. It is one thing to not like guys but to say such things in my presence? It doesn't matter, this girl is a non-entity, like an NPC in a game. 

My clothes come out clean and good. I have done laundry a long time, I know what I am doing. 

Could this be because I wore an indigo colored shirt? So I did. Doesn't mean anything. See, purple and its various shades mean to me, an expression of my pain, mental and physical. 

So, what? You don't like guys? I don't either. We have something in common. People should not assume anything. 

I will chill and not worry about what some ugly girl said. No wonder she couldn't get a guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment