Saturday, June 7, 2014

Troubles

You might have noticed that I haven't posted an entry to my blog recently.

I have been feeling upset and one should not write when upset.

I cannot put into words why I am upset. It is anxiety, yes, but I always have anxiety.  I have distressing dreams. I tend to have SF leach into my dreams and they can play like SF/Horror.

Then online here, the people posting pictures of their kids. That distresses me be because I do not have any of my own and don't need reminding of it.

Then there are insects. The warm season is here as is an increase of mosquitoes, flies and other things that bite and generally really irritate me to the max.

The radio plays green day ad nauseam. Why do I hate them so? It isn't as simple as hating the songs and the guy singing them, it is because of Jen, that is her favorite thing in the world. I don't need reminding of that.

I had a urinary accident a few minutes ago. This happens sometimes because of the p-gland, I don't need to go into detail.

Amazon was slow in shipping a package. I might get it a week after I ordered it. Then in a message, they totally fucked up and confused two packages. Idiots. I will find a better store to do biz with.

I just am upset. I am trying not to harm myself in the upset part of my cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment