Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Allergies and troubles

The human form of Arthelius the Ghost, me, has allergies like we all do.

My allergies are few. I am allergic to cedar or any conifer tree. Okay, lots of people are. I am also allergic to powder laundry soap, especially Tide, whose liquid form I do not use. (I use All, the successor to my fav, Surf)

I can get a rash from laying on grass. I guess me and Jen won't ever f on grass, not without a blanket under us.

I thought I was not allergic to any med until I started to take Flomax. this is a medicine that reduces muscle tension in the pelvic region and relieves stress on the prostate. This is most commonly prescribed for BPH, the natural enlargement of the prostate gland.

I am way too young for BPH. My problem is my achy prostate and its infection proneness.
I have had retrograde ejaculaton, where it goes into the bladder, which is weird and worrisome.

I have developed intense itching in my genital area. I have rashes on my left arm and one on my left flank.

Peeing is a bit easier with it but nothing is a remedy worth the achy feeling and malaise Flomax brings.

Dr. E's nurse told me to stop taking it and I will gladly comply. Dr. L may not like it but he can kma. There are other ways to deal with this, surely.

Ah, nevermind all that. This is my weekly respite. wo day away from that horrid monument to greed in.

More info later as this progresses. If you don't like it, then why are you reading it?

Thanks to all who care and love to all friends.

Super Love to my dear one. Love ya, Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment