Sunday, July 13, 2008

100 Degrees

Gosh, it's hotter than a babylon whore outside. I don't mean to be boorish but old metaphors are kinda wore out, ya know?

Owwwwww! My personal unidentified urinary condition was way mellow yesterday. I felt not that bad. But this morning, whoa! It feels like a neutron bomb went off down there, with shocks during every step. I walk kinda fast, but I can't really now. I like to run but it hurts so bad to do it now.

My life is definately impacted by this. I mean, I had to leave work early because the pain was becoming unbearable. Even more so when sitting in the car.

I don't feel like Arthelius on these days. He doesn't sit around in his underwear because wearing pants hurts.

If you want to say a prayer for me or send me a message, it is most welcome. I have some great friends. I am blessed for that.

I go to a new urologist on Tuesday, after Dr. E all but abandoned me.

I do not believe in any medical help anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment