Saturday, October 14, 2023

New Angel

 My mom has passed away. Someone who has been there all my life. Now she is gone and her rest is deserved after all the pain she had been through, physically and emotionally. My dad was gone and her best friend was gone and then her back had many problems. 

She would not want me to break down. She would say it is okay but it's not.

I knew this was a potential. I knew she had been sick. 

Now it's just me and my sister and we have a rocky relationship. 

I do not know what I will do. The suicidal thoughts will return when the shock fades. 

I do not know if I can deal with her service. 


I will be here. I have to do laundry but not hers. Not anymore. I could break down. 

I need help. I cannot deal with this. I can barely write. She is with my dad again. 

She earned her angel's halo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment