Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Improving

While I am subject to powerful grief, I remember how bad my mom's pain was and all the things she suffered in her life. Few could have survived what she did. 

But don't get me wrong. I recognize that I have a lot of years to go and if it isn't cut short by potential colon cancer. I will live to 2050 to see the so-called 'singularity'. 

I expect that elder care will improve by the time I am elderly in the 2040s. 

But I will always have gout and anxiety disorder. 

I matured some after my dad was gone. I may have matured more now. I am getting my personality back but I don't need my grief provoked. 

I will always miss my mom. 

I will be here if anyone wants to talk. I am not social but I do like to talk. I have a hard time on a video call. 

I don't like to talk on the phone. I never have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment