Saturday, May 2, 2009

Upset Continues

I am stressed about the change in a schedule that has remained the same for 3 years. This schedule is tight because I have no ride to work between really 7am to 10am and no ride home between 9pm and 11pm. I work normally 11 to 8, which eats up the day, yes, but I'm used to it.

Management refuses to do anything about this and I may be penalized if I cannot make it to work at 10am. I use another person's car to get to work and they work overnight. I live 37 miles from the cesspit, nice when away, not so nice when there.

I am stressed because my anxiety disorder acts up, triggered by the upset of the person whose car I use, and the fact that I fear that I will lose my job if I am penalized for more attendance issues.

My stomach hurts. I have an incessant sexual need the m-thing isn't quelling, a side effect of the prostate-related med I take. I have suicidal thoughts when really stressed and I often consider self-injury (like breaking a bone) to get out of his anxiety provoking mess.

No one cares or wants to help. My friend Cha.... says she understands and will speak for me, as she can sweet talk them. I do not want that.

I want accountability by my own words, which will get worse as the screwed up schedule nears on the week of May 16th.

If I lose my job, I will kill myself. There is no point in continuing without my health insurance.

Enough do not like me to justify suicide. Only a handful would be hurt by it. Work has already severely limited the time I can spend with Jen. My schedule is one thing but my girlfriend?

Fuck walmart.

Arthelius says: "Greed comes in many forms, but worst when it comes in the form of a merchant who cares not for his employees."

Greed endangers souls and peoples' health. The cesspit, wm 407, is a house of the most avaristic greed.

Unlike Arthelius, I cannot change the way it is. I just have to deal. That gets harder every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment