Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stress Lessening

Understand this: Our schedules have been retsored to normal. There isn't a reason to stess now other than one.

I take Hytrin, Terazosin for you science nerds, which is supposed to relax urinary discomfort, and does. Perhaps too much since I do not feel the need to go until it is totally full.

I am beginning to notice that I feel as horny as I did when I was a teenager. This has not been true for the last 10 or so years, as my sex need is usually regulated by the m-thing. The Tersozin must be causing the build up of the reproductive system. The average m-thing now feels lesser than exciting , more like a manual reaction.

I need sex, that is more crushing every day. I just can't go to a willing female friend or whore because I have my own Christian beliefs that tie me to my frigid girlfriend. I want to marry her and I do not want to spoil it.

People say this is my own fault but how can it be just by being a good boy?

It is harder to be good. That much is true.

Arthelius knew that the moment he became a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment