Saturday, August 15, 2020

Lab Rat

I signed up for a Low T (testosterone) study. 

Some years ago, I went to Austin for a prediabetes exam. I did not have it but they discovered a rather low T level. 

I know some things about me have become apparent. No, it's not my ever-worse anxiety disorder or hypertension. It's my ability to do some things.

It's not nice to talk about some things but they are male things. I am not different from other males. It is just I am mentally sick and that is the difference.

I go on thursday to see if I can be part of this study. If so,  may have an improvement. If not, well. I'm usually superfluous as a human being. This may be no different. 

I will share my  experience with this. 

Maybe by then my mom will be out of the hospital. But the fear is ever-more there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment