Sunday, June 14, 2015

Troubled

I think I have established I have moved. I have moved to an apartment building in my hometown. It is good not to have to drive many miles just to check the mail or to the store. 

However, in the presence of so many all around, my computer's wifi card picks up like 10 signals, it isn't good. Back in the old house, it didn't pick up anything. This may not be a wise way to tell if many others are around but it is true. 

My anxiety feathers have been ruffled. I do not know if my medicine is helping. I am able to do things I wasn't before. 

I 'met' a girl online. I know this isn't the proper way to do it but like I have said, you never know...

What effect does this girl have? She displays the traits of a female, wants something, largely indifferent, unfocused. 

What does she have in common with me? This troubles me a lot. 

Should I let my anxiety feathers open and let her in? Not yet. 

I don't want to be alone in my elder life but is this the answer?

I don't feel good because of this. Anxiety is definitely provoked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment