Monday, October 19, 2009

Hurricane Rick and Oh, Me


This is a basic IR image of Hurricane Rick, currently tormenting the area near the Sea of Cortez. The GOES Satellite System is great, ain't it?
Forgive the dark area in the picture, it is the terminator line, the line between night and day as seen from orbit.
Ol' Rick there is starting to move into colder waters and cold water to a hurricane is like water on a fire. I hope to visit Puero Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas someday and I hope this tormenta grande spares them and breaks up over the Sierra Madre Oriental.
I am still rather ill. I have a come and go fever and a painful cough and the angry prostate chimes in when I go to the bathroom. I still have no voice, but that's not so bad. Ain't got much to say anyway.
Kinda like Arthelius, the bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment